Kaz'alala Hosted B&B has 11 Standard rooms (Double occupancy), 5 Standard Triple rooms (3 persons) and 2 Family rooms (2 adults + 2 kids upto 12 years or 3 adults).
Airport transfers can be organised:
- In a private car for up to 3 persons at Mur 2200 per way
- In a minibus for up to 8 persons at Mur 3500 per way
- Babies and children from 0 to 11.99 years stay for free on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 children under 12 years in their own room, 75% of Double Adult Room Rate.
- 2 children above 12 years in their own room, same as Double Adult Room Rate.
Travel Insurance :
- We encourage all our guests to take a comprehensive travel insurance so that if for any reason your trip is cancelled, you can claim for your loss.
Early check-in and late check-out policy:
- Early Check in & Late Check Out will at full room rate.
- Minimum of stay 2 nights.
- All reservations cancelled 24 to 8 days prior to arrival will be charged at 50% of total accommodation charges.
- All reservations cancelled 7 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival will be charged at 75% of total accommodation charges.
- In case of no-show, full accommodation charges will be charged.
50% of the total reservation amount will be taken at time of booking.
Additionally, by using Our Website, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to a Website may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted. Nonetheless, we employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make our site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with international regulations, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org