OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH AND HYGIENE ON OUR PREMISES
HERE IS OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING OUR GUESTS WITH THE CONFIDENCE THEY DESERVE:
THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT DURING THEIR STAY WITH US, FULLY COMPLIANT WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AND WHO RECOMMENDATIONS AND BEST PRACTICES.
IT IS MANDATORY TO STRICTLY FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY THIS PROTOCOL, AND INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY IS PARAMOUNT: GUESTS AS WELL AS TEAM MEMBERS ARE CLEARLY INFORMED ON WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM THEM FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
- Complete our Check In formalities online or by email prior to your arrival or at Hotel Reception according to sanitary protocol.
GUEST TRANSPORT VIA HOTEL DRIVER, SHUTTLE OR TAXI SERVICES
- The driver wears a protective mask and gloves and is fully trained on Safety measures
- The car is disinfected on arrival and departure
- A Customer Safety Factsheet is made available for all the clients in the vehicle (operational norms for restaurant, room service, housekeeping & laundry procedures, etc.)
AT THE ENTRANCE / UPON ARRIVAL
• Guests wearing gloves will be asked to throw away their gloves and sanitize their hands before entering the hotel.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Social Distancing is maintained through floor markings
- Host wears a mask and gloves
- Sanigel dispensers are available in the Lobby for guests’ usage
- Temperature is checked upon arrival at the front desk
- Guests running a temperature of more than 37.3 C will be referred to our medical team
- Any incoming luggage will be disinfected.
- If Guest is not wearing a mask, one may be provided by the hotel as required
- In case the copy of passport was not provided prior guest arrival, guest passport will be collected, sanitized and scanned
- Keeps all equipment and reception area (check in tablet…) sanitized after each check-in
- Provides the sanitized room key to the Guest
- Invites Guests to go through the “Customer Safety Factsheet” placed in room or sent by email
- Performs regular deep cleaning & sanitization of reception area
- Schedule check out time per guest to avoid queuing up at the reception.
- Due to social distancing, room allocation for families will be made in the same house. Individual reservation will be allocated in larger houses.
- Back to back rooms will be avoided as far as possible.
- Houses are sanitized prior guest arrival.
- Each morning, the house is sanitized with certified products against coronavirus.
- Housekeeping staff wear mask and gloves
- Room linen is replaced every three days or on guest’s request
- Any guest laundry will be processed under 48 hours. No express service will be available.
RESTAURANT – LAKAZ MAMA
- Tables have been reduced to maintain Social Distancing norms in restaurant
- Tables are sanitized before and after each usage
- Nothing is placed on the table until the guest is seated to place his order
- Disposable napkins are provided
- Buffets will be minimized with a preference for “A la carte service”
- Menu and bill folders are sanitized after each and every use
- Waiters wear mask and gloves
- Sanigel dispensers are available in the restaurant for guests’ usage
- Contactless methods of payment are encouraged - By Card or Touch & Pay
- All common areas such as welcoming centre. restaurant, bar counter, sun lounges, pool bar and terraces are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in each house, restaurant and pool bar.
- All staff members wear masks and gloves at all times. These are changed every 3 hours.